<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4307439627804573650?origin\x3dhttp://one-oh-one-for-all.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Onions; we stink we rule.
Net Carn!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HIP HIP HOORAY!Net Carn was totally AWESOME right!
we are the champions!
Hehheh!:D Good job everyone!! Let's do better next year and clinch first in all the events okay! xD
Anyway, I went to see all the songs that are available for the Inter-Class Karaoke.
OMG YOU KNOW, I CAN'T RECOGNISE MANY OF THE SONGS...
Those song available are old, old as in really old.
Thus, I suggest that we choose MJ songs! XD
Like Billie Jean, Heal the World, Beat It, Bad etc. Best to choose something that is high and increases interaction with the audience XD Haha! Someone can do the crotch-grabbing + howling :P
Teehee!!

Rachel!:D