ideas
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Hey (:
This is random but I found some ideas for ACP. There are videos on how to make them and they are quite easy as long as we have the materials.
Bullseye: http://www.fingertipstv.com/video.php?play=141
It's a game, but I have no idea where to get the GIGANTIC cardboard :/ unless somebody just bought a new TV?
Bath paint: http://www.fingertipstv.com/video.php?play=18
It sounds fun right? We can make them in the house colours! Cos the D&T teacher said old rafflesians damm loyal to their house?
Rainbow sugar: http://www.fingertipstv.com/video.php?play=175
I'm not that sure about this, but the idea is similar to the 2nd one. We make in 5 colours to sell. Idk how to crush the crystals that come out.
Personalised tiles, mugs and crockery: http://www.fingertipstv.com/video.php?play=209
This one the coolest :D But I think we would have to spend quite alot on buying the tiles and paints etc. ):
haha (: JY for post-eya activities 101! :D We only have one more month as sec1s as treasure the time! :)
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door