cheers
Friday, October 23, 2009
hey everyone these are the cheers for netball carn:)
[LOLLIPOP]
(refer to video for the tune)
Lollie lollie oh lollipop
lollie lollie oh lollie lollie
(carol walks in with mascot and goes: nah that's not how we do it)
Lolli-lolli-lollipop oh oneohone on the top!!
[OFF YOUR FEET]
Group 10 Group 10 all the way!
oneohone oneohone is here to stay!
we are the champions
we've got the beat
one--oh---one will sweep you- off your feet!
[ONIONS] - to the tune of barbie girl
(edited by the-one-and-only guess who?)
I'm an onion girl
in an onion world
When fried with garlic
I taste fantastic
You can peel my skin
but you will feel defeat
Victorious Onions
We create sensation
[A CHEER I THOUGHT OF RANDOMLY;]
One clap! *
Two clap! **
Eleven clap! ** *** **** **
OWNED:DD
actually it doesnt matter if we sound funny or what as long as we say it with gusto so on tues better cheer real loud kays?
and yeah...sorry for my attitude yesty mornin'.
<3Phyllis
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door