Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Hello dear onions (:
I bet by now (or I hope) you've already seen the "Huanglin" person's tags (: All I want to say is that, DO NOT INSULT HIM BACK (: not that I like to protect losers. It's just that as RGS girls, we should be gracious and not insult him.
Firstly, it is demeaning (: secondly, we will only be stooping as low as them by doing that so leave him alone (:
Note to Huanglin: See the way I typed your name with a capital letter? Because I respect you (: However, respect doesn't seem to be evident from you, coming to spam our blog like this. There is no bad blood between RGS and HCI, neither do I wish for that to happen. Since you come from such a reputable school, I hope you can respect not only us, but also yourself.
Frankly, going around flaming blogs is a bit of a silly and childish thing to do. If you wish, we can settle this on a peaceful note. You can drop a tag with your email or phone number and I will contact you. If you're unhappy with anything TELL ME. No guarantee my friends won't be screaming profanities at you though. And if you really ARE Carol's friend, I don't see why you are doing this. AT all.
P.S. I just want to clarify something. RI didn't lose to HCI in water polo so yeah (: please get your facts right before flaming someone.
<3 your welfare comm. head, Isabel
[xp haha, I left this out previously TT class computer sucks lar]
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door