Saturday, May 30, 2009
Hello dear onions (:
This is about the class outing.
Just for you to know, mainly me, Farah, Rachel, Emily and the rest of the Welfare Comm. will be making arrangements. But do chip in too, if you can!
Okay, so we had a few choices.
- Escape theme park
- Chalet
- Bowling
- Just a BBQ at someone's house/use their function room
As for the chalet... It's really NOT feasible as MONEY is an issue. However if everyone contributes like, $10, I think we can put it together as a class (but that's my own opinion ._.) Then the idea of some people unable to come, again, gets in the way.
Bowling is feasible :D but seriously... I find it a bit THE boring (my own opinion again)
And the BBQ thing is once again, QUITE feasible. But well, you decide.
Of course this isn't the only option lar. We could like, I dunno, all squeeze into a cinema and watch a movie? (Imagine the 36 of us making so much noise inside XD I bet we'll kena complain) OH OH! And if you guys don't mind the cost I think ice skating would be cool (: It's super fun lar.
Please please PLEASE do tell us if you have any idea(s) for the class outing kays? And we still have to pick a date etc. so we'll prolly have to give you a few to choose from and stuff as everyone has a different schedule. URGH. BASKETBALL. Hehe, oh well, I shall stop ranting.
<3 your Welfare Comm. head
Isabel
rose |
0 rose(s) on your door